top of page


Home (or building) insurance covers you for the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home in the event of a sudden and unforeseen loss, such as damage from storm, wind, floods and fire.

Contents insurance covers the cost of your household possessions if they are damaged or stolen.

Homeowners can bundle their home and contents insurance under one policy which can offer cost savings. Renters can take out contents cover only, to safeguard their personal contents.

Some people prefer to add on Accidental damage cover on top of the usual events cover like storm and fire and you can also specify certain valuable items.

bottom of page