top of page
Apartment Building


Landlords insurance provides cover for owners of residential investment properties. Coverage can vary between the basic cover for loss or damage due to certain events, to the full bells and whistles of tenant damage and tenant default on rent.

Whether the building is insured or not depends on whether the investment property is a building owned by you or a unit/townhouse insured under a separate strata policy.

Alternative cover options are available for landlords who rent their properties out on a short-term basis, such as Stayz or AirBnB, and owner/occupiers who do short-term holiday rentals in their own homes.

bottom of page