top of page
Sailboat Top View


Whether your craft of choice is a tinny runabout or a 60 foot luxury cruiser, you want it insured before it hits the water.

Unlike motor vehicles that need to have compulsory third party insurance before they are able to be driven, there is no such law for pleasurecraft. The onus is on you as the craft owner to arrange your insurance.

Options can include comprehensive cover in and out of the water or restricted liability cover only. Insurers can extend cover to include water skier’s liability, racing and all your accessories.

bottom of page